We are hiring native or fluent speakers of German, French, Spanish, Italian or Danish with great grammar and writing skills. You will be translating product content at our new office near The Hague University and you can decide your own flexible working hours!
What you’ll be doing
As a translator, you are responsible for our product content for various online marketplaces. Mainly, you will be translating English (or Dutch) product description into German, French, Italian or Danish in a creative and attractive way.
You will be working in a young informal team at our new office near The Hague University. This is the perfect flexible part-time job for students as you are free to decide when and how much you work during the week and on weekends!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Project for 2 – 4 months, depending on your working hours
- A cool office near The Hague University
- Working in a young and informal team
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in a successful e-commerce organization
Avanca International is an award-winning developer of innovative mobile lifestyle accessories. We started in a living room in Voorburg and have grown into an international player in the market for accessories for smartphones, tablets and laptops. Our efforts have been rewarded with a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award, the European Business Awards and a place in the Financial Times Top 1000.
- Native or fluent speaker of German, French, Spanish, Italian or Danish
- Fluent in (written) English
- Currently a student at an University: HBO/WO
- High degree of attention and capacity to work independently
- Affinity with languages is a plus
- Experience as a content translator is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Email your resume to Robbert van Oosten at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy, please call 0174 700 200.